Advertisement for bids
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
City of Krebs
P.O. Box 156 Krebs, OK 74554-0156 (918) 423-6519
Separate SEALED BIDS for the construction of
Demolition and Clean-up of a dilapidated building at 90 SW 8th on Block 48 Lot 5 &6.
Bids will be received by: City of Krebs at the Krebs City Hall, Krebs, OK 74554
At the office of City Clerk until 5:00 p.m. October 11, 2021,
CST, on the 11 day of October, 2021, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud October 19, 2021 at 7pm.
All bids must include assurances that the following provisions will be complied with:
- Federal Labor Standards Provisions, US Department of Labor, 29 CFR 5;
- Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1974, as amended; 12 U.S.C. 1701U, which requires that, to the greatest extent feasible, opportunities for training and employment be given lower income residents of the projects area and contracts for work in substantial part by persons residing in the area of the project;
- Section 109 of the Housing and Community Development act of 1974, which assures that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, natural origin or sex, be denied the benefits of or be subjected to discrimination;
- Certification of Non-Segregated Facilities, which assures the bidder does no maintain or provide any segregated facilities;
- Equal Opportunity provisions – Executive Order 11246, as amended, which assures non-discrimination;
- Minority Business Enterprise and Women Business Enterprise provisions which encourage minority owned businesses and women-owned businesses to bid on the project;
- Assurance that surety companies executing bonds appear on the Treasury Department’s and are authorized to transact business in the State where the project is located.
The documents may be examined at the following locations: Krebs City Hall 5 E. Washington Krebs OK 74554.
Copies of the documents may be obtained at the office of Krebs City Hall Office of City Clerk, 5 E. Washington Krebs, OK 74554. Located at Krebs City Hall 5 E. Washington Krebs, OK, upon payment of $0 for each set. Any bidder or non-bidder, upon returning the documents promptly and in good condition, will be refunded $0