- City Council Members
- Code Compliance
- Human Resources
- City Hall
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Contact Us
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the City Superintendent and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for City of Krebs provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the City Superintendent. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of City of Krebs City Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes